What I like at the moment, where I've been, what I'm doing, recipes I've tried, wedding ideas, new home fun, and more.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Last Mizzou Game
Tim and I were fortunate to get Football Tickets to the last Mizzou Football Game against Iowa State. We WON! We had a great time tailgating with Emily and CJ's family.
Loves: my family, Mal talks, Tim, the three amigos, sisters, scrapbooking, sweatpants, sassy high heals, traveling, Colorado Springs, italian food, grilling in the summer, dancing, girls night out, crime shows with Rachel, martini's with Mal, naps, cooking with Tim, my CR family, down comforters, sending cards, receiving cards, musicals, italian sodas
Don't really love: saying goodbye, spiders and centapedes, condiments, small spaces, bad drivers, smoking, DRAMA, mean people, condiments, a full hamper of dirty clothes, the feeling of dirty hands, being too warm or cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts? Comments?